Vision, Main Goal and Objectivies
Our main focus is
- People first
- Women in the lead
- Food security
Vision and and Main goal
Vision: Sustainability through bio diversity
Main Goal: To involve target partners in productive changes towards a sustainable livelihood and a healthy eco system.
Objective : Building Civil Society :To aim for an improved socio economic standard of living for poor and marginalized men and women of all ethnic backgrounds, using a group approach.
Sub objectives ;
- To encourage formation and strengthening of SHG’s and farmer groups through relevant programs and link them up with available financial resources
- To promote a healthy entrepreneurship by extending EDP training programs for an Income for men and women.
- To utilize the government health staff to deliver improved preventive and curative health in all target villages
- To promote Government schemes in skill development and handicapped programs, subsidy schemes and other related programs offered by the Government.
- To develop knowledge on legal and basic rights to obtain all legal benefits.
- To assist the Government in implementing reforestation, sanitation, water management and man/ animal conflict and promote sustainable energy.
Objective Tribal development : to expand development issues and improve self recognition of men and women in isolated tribal villages with emphasis on tribal rights.
Sub objectives :
- To enter tribal villages through early childhood development and engage the parents and promote pre school and primary education.
- To form and strengthen 15 Village Development Committees and coordinate monthly meetings for improvement of infrastructure , educational and cultural habits and practice sramadana.
- To open Bankaccounts and promote an internal saving system in the VDC.
- To guide the 15 VDC’s towards democratic self operation through leadership and skill development programs and facilitate improved knowledge of tribal rights through expertize.
- To motivate the villagers to utilize all the available government Schemes.
Objective : Sustainable Agriculture :
To promote sustainable farming systems by training farmers groups and form umbrella organizations and form a network for certified organic production and marketing.
Sub objectives :
- To form 302 farmers groups out of 4565 farmers into 3 FPO’s towards self reliance through a series of training programs and exposures by end of 2018.
- To select and train the Board of Directors and register 3 FPO’s by end 2018
- To facilitate FPO marketing for self reliance
- To encourage and train 2815 farmers to practice organic farming according to the ICS or PGS system
- To apply for international certification for 600 farmers by end of 2018
- To improve the farmers income with at least 15 % by end 2018